[OM] Re: Oh, Digital, Wherefore Art Thou?

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh, Digital, Wherefore Art Thou?
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:12:58 +0100

"Now for the ultimate test, let's see ANY digital do a 3 hour time-exposure.

AG"

Canon 1D Mk2 + TC-80n3 timer should do the trick. Self timer, interval
timer, number of shots, bulb timer. You can even set it up to fire via the
wireless remote.

Whether the results would be any good is an entirely different question.

Of course if you now ask me to prove that kit does what the documentation
says I'm afraid I'm busy decorating at the moment :-)

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail