[OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners

Subject: [OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:16:11 -0500
>From reading the feature set on the B&H site, it looks like the Ultra II
can write up to 9MB/sec, whereas the Lexar w/ WA x40 only manages 6MB.
The Lexar x80 is supposed to crank out 12 MB, but it is described as
"transfer rate" so I don't think that refers specifically to write time,
but I don't really know what it means.

Thanks for the link, Winsor.  Very informative, though it appears that
the x80 models must be too new to have made the tests.

Joel W.