[OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners

Subject: [OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 15:09:05 -0500
Hi Chris,

> Good luck with your new purchase old chap.  By the way, we took your
> advice and my wife (SWMBO ;-)) bought a Mju 100 wide;  despite your
> recent reservations, she is enjoying using its various capabilities -
> thanks,.
>
> Chris

Thanks, my friend.  I'm glad the 100 is working out.  I find it is best
at the short end to try to keep parallel to the subject.  A true wide is
a scary thing to use in anything other than an SLR where you can see
whose nose you're pulling to the upper left.  It's a good camera for
"getting everything in" though.  I might use a photo made with this
little camera for my TOPE.  (Depends on whether "window" implies glass.)

I'm chagrined that my more recent photos with it have been sharper than
the ones on the first roll.  How dare the lab have muffed the first
batch!

Joel W.