[OM] Re: need tripod help/ also about macro stuff/ 4ti

Subject: [OM] Re: need tripod help/ also about macro stuff/ 4ti
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 06:47:19 -0700 (PDT)
> My solution to all this is very simple. I mostly use a wide
> latitude,
> low contrast film, Portra NC in my case. Then I need only get
> the
> metering close, compensate if necessary, use Auto and be
> assured of
> properly exposed shots. Maybe it's cheating, but it sure makes
> getting
> the image I want easier.

I understand, but there is a imbedded fault to this working
method.  You're leaning on the forgiveness of the film to
compensate for your lack of attention to exposure detail. While
this method works most of the time (90% rule probably applies),
when you've got to nail it with just one shot, you may not
beable to.

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail