[OM] Re: Another old guy digital rant

Subject: [OM] Re: Another old guy digital rant
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 18:16:35 -0400 (EDT)

I dont know why I am doing this...but all of you analog types might want to
check the White Stripes CD and win an argument or two (hopefully not here...:)
Apparently the boy (from the band) knows a thing or two about recording methods
and also constantly braggs about...analog. The sound is amazing...and if you
really want to impress someone, play it just after you played your favorite
Radiohead CD...those bitches are the worst capitalists you have ever seen.
They use the beliefs of people like me (and some of you) as their marketing
strategy.  While they preach, their CDs sound the worst, their venues are the
worst and you guessed it, they are the worst band ever to see live...on the top
their stands put to shame the ones of Britney Spears and Spice Girls
together...I can see right now their merchandise being manufactured by 10 year
olds in a third world country.  Sorry, just hate hypocrits and liars.
Back to the White Stripes.  Most of you would enjoy their music, but IMHO it is
worth getting it just to enjoy the brilliant recording even if it is not your
style.
Ciao
Boris

This hath not offended the king.