[OM] Re: Sad news in the BBQ department - severely OT

Subject: [OM] Re: Sad news in the BBQ department - severely OT
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:41:46 -0700 (PDT)
Walt wrote:
> Surprising how little our recipes and modus operandi differ.
> Except you left out the dash of Marvel Mystery Oil.  Gives the
> meat that -- well, that mysterious extra something nobody can
> quite figure out.  Valvoline 10W-40 is too variably viscous.

I forgot to list Mustard in the list.  Can't go without the
mustard.

To clarify one issue.  I am not opposed to dry BBQ.  In fact
I've had (and cooked) some pretty good stuff.  But it's got to
be REALLY good for me to not have the sauce.

I'm still looking for a good cabbage based BBQ sauce recipe.
US-31 BBQ in Muskegon, Michigan has awesome stuff, but the
recipe is a closely guarded secret.

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail