[OM] Re: Another old guy digital rant

Subject: [OM] Re: Another old guy digital rant
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 21:17:55 +0000
Ours went to Mt. Trashmore a few years back because a bolt of lightening killed
its tiny little brain.  It was so big you could fit two cats and a budgie
inside and nuke them all together. ("Altogether" is not what I mean, so you
sticklers can just back off.)

Like all microraves, it was a nice machine for the popping of popcorn, cooking
of potatoes, softening of ice cream, or the reheating something properly cooked
in a far more appropriate manner.  Otherwise, they're pretty much the culinary
equivalent of a digital -- aw, hell, never mind.

Walt

P.S.

The four resident cats have protested the "two cats" thing, but they have no
objection to the "budgie" reference.  They know I was kidding, and besides,
they like their budgies medium rare.

-------------- Original message from Mike : --------------