[OM] Re: Another old guy digital rant

Subject: [OM] Re: Another old guy digital rant
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:15:51 +0000
So?  I've never denied being "mental."  I bet most folks here are, at least a
little bit.  Reality is only what I perceive it to be, not what it really is.
Sometimes I think all of you exist only in my imagination, and so if I choose
not to imagine you, then there will be no more Olympus List.

I think I'll go now and run nekkid in the yard with an OM-4 and a silly hat.
I'll probably wear shoes, though.

Walt

--
Everybody has a photographic