[OM] Re: Another old guy digital rant

Subject: [OM] Re: Another old guy digital rant
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 20:22:59 +1000

On 19/06/2004, at 8:53 AM, Garth Wood wrote:

>> The four resident cats have protested the "two cats" thing, but they
>> have
>> no objection to the "budgie" reference.  They know I was kidding, and
>> besides, they like their budgies medium rare.
>

> Well, who doesn't?    8^>

Me. The feathers get caught in my teeth. However, the cats should be
stuffed with voles,  well baked in foil (pulled cat) and served with
plenty of strong mustard (not that weak yellow american muck) to cover
the fact that they taste like crap.
There are ten million feral cats in Australia - anyone want to give one
of the nasty, disease ridden pests a home? In a saucepan?
Andrew'F