[OM] Re: Another old guy digital rant

Subject: [OM] Re: Another old guy digital rant
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 13:30:11 +0000
Half the resident contingent have been informed of these sentiments and have
asked that I relay their consternation about and condemnation of such
uncivilized and intemperate expressions of intolerance, prejudice and
incitement of physical violence, and even possible consumption.  This was their
initial reaction:

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-705455.html

Walt, their humble servant

-------------- Original message from Andrew Fildes : --------------