[OM] Re: Sad news in the BBQ department - severely OT

Subject: [OM] Re: Sad news in the BBQ department - severely OT
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 19:02:13 +0000
Chris,

I usually say "sunk" only when chemically distracted (I'm never impaired, you
know).  It's kinda like dive, dove, diven, or swing, swang, swung.

And I am an enthusiastic supporter of "ain't."  No more "I AM not," "you ARE
not," "he IS not," and all that complicated foolishness.  Instead, we have the
simple, "I ain't," "you ain't," "he ain't," which frees those scarce brain
cells to remember other, more important stuff -- like our address and telephone
number and the Sunny 16 Rule.

Walt

-------------- Original message from Chris Barker : --------------