[OM] Re: Strange problem with OM-4 Ti - dark left border on some photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Strange problem with OM-4 Ti - dark left border on some photos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:12:03 -0700
Interesting... The left edge of the second curtain bar is about 5 mm to
the left of the left edge of first curtain bar, must be slipped. Which
end of the camera do I tap firmly against the desk to 'nudge' it back
into place??  :-P

I've posted some examples of the problem here
<http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/Shutter/index.htm>. Both the top 3
images and the bottom 2 show the result of increasing shutter speed.
Perhaps Bernard can describe his symptoms by describing how they are the
same or different from mine.

Moose