[OM] Anyone bought bargain grade from KEH?

Subject: [OM] Anyone bought bargain grade from KEH?
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:26:41 +0100
So the OM2S that had a dented door hinge went for over £100. I left it
a fair bit before that price. Looking on the KEH site I spotted a OM4
listed as bargain going for $200 (about £100), and as I have a friend
visiting in a couple of weeks from the US I bought it thinking I can
get a worn but tested OM4 for the cost of an OM2S locally. The grading
description talks of possible dinks and dents, and it's only one grade
up from 'ugly', but looking at the KEH testimonials people seem pretty
happy with what they get for the money. Anyone with first hand
experience? I'm not too worried about the looks, but curious as to what
to expect.

James
Who managed to hold out for about 15 months with one body.