[OM] Re: Headaches, was neck straps and TOPE 18

Subject: [OM] Re: Headaches, was neck straps and TOPE 18
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:01:17 -0700
On Friday, June 11, 2004, at 08:23 AM, W Shumaker wrote:

> Cranial Sacral work helps get the cerebral
> spinal fluid flowing, one source of the headaches. It's amazing how
> quick it works.

Cranial Sacral is pretty amazing stuff. We just took our one-year-old
in for a session, at the recommendation of a couple friends who had had
great success.  He had been uncomfortable on his stomach and therefore
not crawling, and crawling is really good for a baby's development. He
hasn't really started crawling...but the next day he started walking!
(With our help.) It did dramatically change the way he used his feet.
And it's not like chiropractory, where there are huge manipulations of
muscle and bone. Very delicate and gentle. I was impressed. I think I'm
going to give it a go myself.

Rob Harrison
Seattle