[OM] Re: My first portrait with E1

Subject: [OM] Re: My first portrait with E1
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:52:36 -0400
That's a wonderful photo, Dave; thanks for posting it.

After reading your description, I thought... "OM, 100/2.8, B&W film,
yellow-green filter, straight print."   Would be interesting to compare.

Comments on the site thought the cropping was too tight, but I like it.  For
me, the close crops emphasize the intimacy while adding some visual tension.

Earl