[OM] Re: [OT} Scanning was Re: My first portrait with E1

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT} Scanning was Re: My first portrait with E1
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 21:02:15 -0700
To evaluate sharpness, I think you need to use something other than a
mass produced slide designed for color control. It is entirely likely
that the original slide isn't all that sharp. Kodak isn't spending a lot
of extra effort and cost on something that isn't part of the product.
They have other products for that. If you have a decent microscope, you
could check the slide itself.

Moose