[OM] Re: [OT} Scanning was Re: My first portrait with E1

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT} Scanning was Re: My first portrait with E1
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 16:46:44 -0700
James, where are your full sized scans? As for colors, on my bulk scan, I
just use NikonScan and the colors look OK to me. On scan for print, I use
VS with ICC profiles. For details, I posted this a couple weeks ago:
****
>Here's a crop of the Redhead goth chick:
>http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/goth-cropped.jpg

***

I don't think you can get much more details out of that from any scanner.

use richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)