[OM] Re: My first portrait with E1

Subject: [OM] Re: My first portrait with E1
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 23:32:08 +0100
Just great. A superb shot which you seem to have made the most of in
post.

And I feel distinctly jealous as I struggle right now to get some kind
of life into the slides I'm scanning. All detail goes out of the
shadows and the punch just disappears. Using the shadow highlight
function just makes everything look flat.

James