[OM] Re: [lens] Re: ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHH Matie!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: [lens] Re: ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHH Matie!!!
From: "Tom Trottier" <tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 02:01:33 -0400
Lowepro also makes several bags that fit the Pelican cases exactly, and
are often sold with the Pelican cases. Good for everyday use, and use
away from the river.

tOM

On Wednesday, May 05, 2004 at 20:22,
Andrew Gullen <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Pelican cases. I've pinned my canoe in rapids, and in one case the camera
> case flapped around in the rushing water for a couple of minutes before I
> got it out. Not a drop got in.
>
> Once a case got away from me and bounced down a steep rockface. No damage to
> the camera, only scrapes on the case.
>
> Normally loaded, they float. My 1300 case is set up for exactly the kit you
> describe.
>
> You can open and close them pretty quickly.
>
> All my OMs wear one on trips now.
>
> Andrew
>
> on 2004/05/05 9:15 AM, Evan Ruff at evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Is there some sort
> > of box someone sells that is watertight that can (safely) hold this stuff?

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur -------
   ,__@ tOM Trottier +1 613 231-6115
 _-\_<,         758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)                N45.412 W75.714