[OM] Re: Some of my last OM photos :-(

Subject: [OM] Re: Some of my last OM photos :-(
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 07:23:16 +0200
Hi Jim,

I know isn´t really neccesary for taking good pictures but helps. I love
portrait and sometimes using my 50/1,2 with a Winder2 moving
around a subject with AE lock activated was a little bit tricky
becasue I tried to refocus each time but unfortunately sometimes
your pictures aren´t well focused. But only was my point of view.
Thank you for your coments.

Dave