[OM] ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHH Matie!!!

Subject: [OM] ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHH Matie!!!
From: "Evan Ruff" <evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 09:15:53 -0400
Hey All,

So I'm Sea Kayaking to Cumberland Island (GA) this weekend and this is my
first time I intend to bring my OM-4T (T for Trustie). Usually I just throw
a Stylus Epic into my water (tight) box and am on my way, but Trustie and
her accessories just won't fit.

I'd like to bring the OM-4T, the 50 f/3.5 marco, the 28 f/2.8 and the 100
f/2.8. Has anyone else encourtered this problem before? Is there some sort
of box someone sells that is watertight that can (safely) hold this stuff?
I've looked at some of the hardsided cases that they've got over at Wolf
Camera, but nothing seems like it would be water tight/float in case of a
flip/wreck.

Thanks,
Evan

PS. This is my second case related email. I suck.