[OM] Re: ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHH Matie!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHH Matie!!!
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 19:04:30 -0700
on 5/5/04 6:15 AM, Evan Ruff at evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I'd like to bring the OM-4T, the 50 f/3.5 marco, the 28 f/2.8 and the 100
> f/2.8. Has anyone else encourtered this problem before? Is there some sort
> of box someone sells that is watertight that can (safely) hold this stuff?
> I've looked at some of the hardsided cases that they've got over at Wolf
> Camera, but nothing seems like it would be water tight/float in case of a
> flip/wreck.
>
> Thanks,
> Evan

I think you can buy a hard plastic Pelican case that is watertight, with a
seal, and foam inside. Then cut the foam to fit around the camera and
lenses. I don't know for sure what sizes are available, but the waterproof
Pelican cases aren't inexpensive, though well made for the cost.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...