[OM] Re: OM-4

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:15:07 +0100

At the Pentax Forum in Tokyo, Pentax have all their optics (so it seems) and
 cameras on exposition. You can even pick up and play with their current
 line of products -- even their big glass which looks more like tank-barrels
 than anything else.

Quite a fun place -- and they do not throw you out even if you spend 3h
 playing with *all* their toys. Do I need to say how I know?

So I've probably seen that famed 85mm, although I confess to not
 remembering....

--thomas

"Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
was written successfully