[OM] Re: honest vendors and feedback

Subject: [OM] Re: honest vendors and feedback
From: "Ian Manners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 23:56:28 +1000 (EST)
Hi Gary

>Hopefully this seller made an honest switching mistake.  You said he has

two days, three emails, no reply :-(

>100% positive feedback, but was any of it for camera gear?  Lenses in

Its called "Gary's Olympus OM Camera Shop"  :-)

>particular?  It's quite possible he copied wording from other lens sales
>has no clue as to what fungus really is.  Maybe he thinks it's that stuff
>that grows on the outside of dead trees lying on the bottom of the forest
>floor.  Or maybe he looked inside the lens and didn't see any truffles
>growing.  Then again, if he looked in he surely would have seen the spider web.

I saw it as soon as I took the cap off, give you an idea of how much it
stands out.

>Chances are, I would not have asked him about fungus either given his
>statement, feedback, etc.  Does he allow returns and refunds?

He states he takes refunds etc, I've sent him an email from a different email
account, as well as contacted him through ebbbay, I'll give him until Monday
but the silence is deafing.

I'm still hoping that its an honest mistake but with each passing day...
Its all very strange, over a year with his ID on ebay, and 100% good feedback.

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/photo/