[OM] Re: honest vendors and feedback

Subject: [OM] Re: honest vendors and feedback
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:39:14 -0500
Cc: om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fungus is a PITA to clean off and often pits the coatings so bad that you can't
clean it off without repolishing/recoating the elements, which typically costs
$40-60/element.  And then it sometimes doesn't come out right after that
procedure.

There are nice 3.6's out there.  Take good pictures of the fungus, send them to
the seller, and politely request a full refund before getting upset.

Skip