[OM] Re: honest vendors and feedback

Subject: [OM] Re: honest vendors and feedback
From: "Ian Manners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:04:35 +1000 (EST)
Hi Gary

>In the year or so that I've been on the list I've read several tales of
>what clearly sounded like the eBay "buy first and ask questions later"

Trust me, I ask first, and this morning I just received a 35-70 F3.6 lense
that is full of spider fungus, and very well used to the extent that it needs
a CLA, sob :-(

"The lens is in fantastic condition - no marks, fungus or scratches
on the lens and the bodywork of the lens is clean and clear too."

I'm really only concerned about the fungas, as I can grease the F ring
etc myself.

Sorting it out now with the seller who has 100% good fb, so I'm hoping
he accidently sent the wrong lense :-)

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/photo/