[OM] Re: honest vendors and feedback

Subject: [OM] Re: honest vendors and feedback
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 08:54:27 -0400
Ian,

Hopefully this seller made an honest switching mistake.  You said he has
100% positive feedback, but was any of it for camera gear?  Lenses in
particular?  It's quite possible he copied wording from other lens sales
has no clue as to what fungus really is.  Maybe he thinks it's that stuff
that grows on the outside of dead trees lying on the bottom of the forest
floor.  Or maybe he looked inside the lens and didn't see any truffles
growing.  Then again, if he looked in he surely would have seen the spider web.

Chances are, I would not have asked him about fungus either given his
statement, feedback, etc.  Does he allow returns and refunds?

Let us know how it turns out.

Gary