[OM] Re: honest vendors and feedback

Subject: [OM] Re: honest vendors and feedback
From: "Evan Ruff" <evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:01:28 -0400
I hope I'm not psyching myself out by reading all these eBay comments, but I
won an auction on the 12th from "tarcher219", eBay #s 3809561674 and
3809506878. I paid using Paypal as soon as the auction ended and have not
heard a peep from this lady (tarcher291, aka "The notorious" Teresa Archer)

Has anyone delt with her?

Thanks,
Evan