[OM] Re: OM-3Ti - The Holy Grail of OMs

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-3Ti - The Holy Grail of OMs
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 06:47:20 -0700 (PDT)
> Yup, the finish is unique and beautiful. And that's why you
> shouldn't
> have one. You would just use it and mess up the finish! :-)

What a novel concept--using it.  I suppose that's why I'll never
be worthy of a prestine OM camera, again.  I've had my chance to
place a mint OM-1 and OM-2S into storage, but blew it by
actually running film through them.

> You definitely need a mechanical back-up body, a nice OM-1
> with a little
> external wear and a recent CLA. I might be able to
> help...........

You're BAAAAAAD!  In reality, my Crown Graphic is probably all
the manual camera I can handle.  I love having some electronics
making life a little easier.  OTF and mirror-box metering are
two features I wouldn't want to be without.

I took some pictures of my entire kit last night.  (had to use
my wife's camera).  Sad.  I didn't realize just how pathetic I
am.  I'm almost too ashamed of showing anybody the kit.  Even
when including the musuem cameras it's not much.  But what's
even sadder is that 3500+ pictures in the past month and only a
handful were taken with film.

But spring is arriving and we're planning a week in the U.P.
That'll give the remaining Zuikos a workout.

AG