[OM] Re: OM-3Ti -(Poor AG)

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-3Ti -(Poor AG)
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 20:04:07 +0100 (BST)
AG...Just get a good OM1n....or 2n....get it serviced by John or Clint and rest
smugly knowing it will last as long as film is available  :-)>
  ( my personal choice..an Olympus 1n with Morgan Sparks leather)
       Regards, John Duggan.
AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Seeing that $2,700 OM-3Ti listed up on Oboy sure got me
drooling. I'd consider paying half that much for a NIB and
consider it the very last film camera I'd ever buy for the rest
of my life.
--I'm jealous. I'd just settle for a second fully
functioning OM body.

AG-alms for the poor-Schnozz

Regards
  John Duggan,