[OM] Re: A tiny bit of list history and where we go from here.

Subject: [OM] Re: A tiny bit of list history and where we go from here.
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 14:34:11 -0600
Hi AG:

If you started out that speech with- Four score and.......,
you could be President of the list!
There are times when I browse, there are times when I play too much, but it
is a rare day when I haven't sat down at my computer pulled up the list and
had a smile, made a connection or learned something. This list suffers
democracy well, and is endearing in it's empathy and helpfullness- Bravo.

Gord