[OM] Re: Digital or no Digital? was Re: Re: ( OM ) Group membership and

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital or no Digital? was Re: Re: ( OM ) Group membership and contributions
From: "Ali" <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 23:17:22 -0400
Hmmm...I agree with you. However, I dont think digital is a passing fad..I
think the way we see digital today might change into a slightly different
format in a few years. Kind of like CD's going to those SA-CD/DVD formats.
The technology will evolve just like anything else. I am waiting for the day
when your eye is the actual camera.

The thing that makes this list so interesting is that you all accept
whatever topic comes your way...no one complains about this or that. Its not
petty like some lists. Keep up the good work!

- Ali