[OM] Re: OM-3Ti gone

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-3Ti gone
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:26:17 -0500
If you bought out remaining new inventory from an Olympus dealer and then
resold it, there's no reason for it not to have the original 1 year
warranty.  I mean, the warranty is not registered to the original dealer in
any way.  All your buyer might have to do is produce your sales receipt, or
they could say "it's less than a year old and I got it as a gift".
It's not lying, and the buyer is entitled to it.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714