[OM] Re: OM-3Ti gone

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-3Ti gone
From: "Joseph Ascione" <jascione@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:27:18 -0500
Hi Ali, It looks like you have gotten into this about the same time I
have.  Olympus America sells the reconditioned with a 90 day warranty
but the new comes with the original warranty I am not sure how long that
is, I bought a new lens from them. I will check in the box and get back
to you.  If a retailer sells a new camera it comes with whatever
original manufacturer's warranty exists.  If you send in a warranty
card, that act does not create the right to warranty coverage, it is the
purchase. Joe