[OM] Re: OM-3Ti gone

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-3Ti gone
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 07:56:44 EST
I've bought a couple of Olympus USA items recently on ebay, even a cheap
digital (reconditioned) and in the distant past I also bought a couple of
Olympus
reconditioned items thru a dealer and all are as new, and I've never had a bit
of trouble with one of their reconditioned items. I've also bought a couple
of Nikon reconditioned bodiers, and they're still perfect almost 20 years
later. You'll never get an answer from Olympus or Nikon as to what exactly was
done
to each body. The person doing the selling probably doesn't even know. No
need to have camcelled your bid.

George S.