[OM] Olympus image stabilization, was: E-1 review

Subject: [OM] Olympus image stabilization, was: E-1 review
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 07:58:11 -0500
I did a brief search yesterday on uspto.gov looking for any Olympus
patent on image stabilization and came up with nothing.  On the other
hand, I got the same result for Minolta.  Some IS patents may be too new
to have issued.  Minolta may also have bought rights to their anti-shake
system from someone else.

I also tried to find any patent references to Olympus's ultrasonic
sensor cleaning method.  Didn't find anything except lots and lots of
ultrasonic patents related to medical devices.

Chuck Norcutt