[OM] Re: OM-3Ti gone

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-3Ti gone
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:42:32 -0000
Strange indeed - unless you don't expect anybody to bid for the whole lot.
Which is quite likely I daresay (after all, who in their right mind would
want a 3Ti, a 4Ti and the F3HP, but WITHOUT the Leic*?).  So maybe it's just
a way to get the advert up, without having to pay 3X listing fees, and
without having to pay any final value fee (any eventual sale is assumed to
be off the auction site).

Are you thinkinh what I am thinking?  What a devious mind you have.

Piers