[OM] Re: Epson 2200 printer sucks!

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson 2200 printer sucks!
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:35:18 -0500
Walt,

Interesting timing. I too bought a printer this morning, although it won't
be delivered until next week.  Uses the same Ultrachrome inks as your 2200,
so I too have high hopes. It's just a touch bigger. I went crazy and bought
an Epson 7600.  Prints 24" wide prints, up to 100 feet long.  Interesting
printer :)

Tom

From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxx>

> Obviously, I meant the printer, not the scanner.  So I'm renaming it and
reposting it.  I guess I'm just too excited!

> I finally got around to unpacking the Epson 2200 and took it out for a
trial run
> this morning.  It sucks -- as in what it does sucks the wind right out of
me,
> because the prints I'm making with the thing straight out of the box, no
P.I.M.