[OM] Re: Epson 2200 printer sucks!

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson 2200 printer sucks!
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:18:15 -0800
Bad advice for a 2200. It is a completely different animal. Kodak paper
sucks big time on a 2200. Horrible black smears across the image. Been
there.

Stick to Epson recommendations. They are wonderful papers and on them
the images have the long life promised for the Ultrachrome inks.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA