[OM] 40/2 pancake possible for sale

Subject: [OM] 40/2 pancake possible for sale
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:27:42 -0800
All these talks about the 40/2: I thought I will never give this up, but in
the interest of "I need money more than I need the lens sitting in the
drawer" dept. :-(

Optics are excellent. No oil, no scratch etc.
Cosmetic has a few teeny bright marks on the aperture top (this is where
you click on the lenscap, so pretty much unavoidable) and a few teeny marks
here and there.

I cam email pictures etc.

$470 + S&H.

If no taker, it will go back to the drawer. Email me privately if interested.

use richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)