[OM] Re: Epson 2200 scanner sucks!

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson 2200 scanner sucks!
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:05:06 -0800
You almost got me on that header, Walt. Nice try! <g>

Tris

P.S. I think as you use the printer you'll like its work increasingly more
and more. I especially appreciate the way it handles Tri-X, even on glossy
paper and without any special fiddling with the Epson GrayBalancer. They
don't give these things away, but for home printing enthusiasts they're
worth it.