[OM] Re: Woe is Me - Bridge Camera Fallout

Subject: [OM] Re: Woe is Me - Bridge Camera Fallout
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 07:32:46 -0500
I don't think so. A histogram is something you look at after the shot, which
doesn't help when you can't reshoot. Even a live histogram might not be
useful for this unless you can watch it and the viewfinder, adjust the
controls, follow your subject and not trip over something. And a histogram
won't tell you how you exposed some particular part of the scene (though a
good screen might be able to).

That said, I am looking forward to having histograms.

Andrew