[OM] Re: B&W developing and stuff...

Subject: [OM] Re: B&W developing and stuff...
From: "Michael and Elizabeth" <moc63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 14:48:40 +1100
I hang the strips of developed film from small hooks in the bathroom
ceiling, weighted at the bottom by a couple of clothes pegs to stop it
curling up.  I use a wetting agent in the final rinse and wipe the excess
water from the wet film by running it gently between my fingers.  I don't
have a dust problem usually, as the film virtually dry within 10 mins.

It is 39 deg C. at the moment, good for film drying, not for comfortable
living.  Thank God for air conditioning. Michael. (Sydney)