[OM] Re: B&W developing and stuff...

Subject: [OM] Re: B&W developing and stuff...
From: Gary Edwards <zuiko_warrior@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 17:47:59 -0800 (PST)
Dusty?  In damp, beautiful, green Scotland, Donald?

After wash and Photoflo, I hang mine in a shower stall in the guest bathroom.
We have central air/heat which tends to stir the house dust up so I close the
register and the door and leave the film undisturbed overnight to dry (even
though I really want to go back and peek).  No real problems with dust, and
this IS Texas.  I blow it off agressively with canned air prior to scanning,
and seldom resort to Digital ICE.  I use a slightly more dilute solution of
Photoflo than recommended because I've had film come out sticky in the distant
past.

regards,
Gary

www.peopleplacesflight.com

Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All this talk of developer and HP5 and Tri-X has got me all fired up, dug
out my developing gear and ordered up some chemicals.

However, I remember my main problem being drying the films. This is a
pretty dusty environment. How do you regular 'soupers' dry the film?

Shot with your OMs, of course...

D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS