[OM] Re: B&W developing and stuff...

Subject: [OM] Re: B&W developing and stuff...
From: christian <fischerchristian@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 00:59:12 +0100
I found Tetenal Drysonal in Germany a week ago but not yet tested.
It is an alcoholic solution to quick dry the film.
But, I apologize, no B&W film to process in the next days.

I have started to use Diafine few weeks ago.
One TriX @ 800 with expected result : the triX grain. And I think
that this B&W developper is easy to use.
I expect to try FP4+ @ 250.
Not enough time these days.

Yes, very small contribution but hope this could help you.

Christian