Re: [OM] OM Pin-hole photography problem - help!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Pin-hole photography problem - help!
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 18:04:48 -0500
In the 80's, Model Railroader published a good article on pinhole
photography.  This involved mounting a tiny disc of shim brass (with pinhole
drilled in center) inside your lens, directly in front of the actual
diaphragm blades.  Disc is suspended on 3 tiny legs, epoxied to the
diaphragm plate.

Wide open, the lens could "see" around the pinhole allowing you to do your
composing.

Shooting at f16, all light for the exposure would depend on what came
through the pinhole.  Add OTF flash control (like 1 or 2-T32s up close) and
it's pretty nifty.  Here are 2 B&W samples of my results:

www.zuiko.com/pinhole_1.htm  pic is about 115K
www.zuiko.com/pinhole_2.htm  pic is about 66K

John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx