Re: [OM] OM Pin-hole photography problem - help!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Pin-hole photography problem - help!
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 19:06:39 -0000
A good point there John-bach.

You will surely get an incorrect viewfinder reading, but it may well be that
the OTF exposure will be OK.  Assuming that the pinhole does cover the 24x36
frame evenly.  Otherwise there may be a similar effect to that which
prevents use of OM-1 metering with a fisheye.

However, I think we are agreed that if you are integrating spot-readings,
the meter has to 'know' what aperture is set on the lens, because it doesn't
actually 'see' the effect of the aperture until exposure.

Piers