Re: [OM] OM Pin-hole photography problem - help!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Pin-hole photography problem - help!
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:51:46 -0500
So when shooting on "auto" with OTF metering, what lever transmits
the information that I've got a polarizer on the lens, or a 25A,
or whatever?  Correct exposure still seems to result.

I've got a 1250/10 Celestron.  It's a T-mount lens -- no levers
transmitting any information.  Works fine on "auto."  Spot
readings, of course, work because they're taken at the only
possible aperture.

Am I missing someting or just misunderstanding the entire premise?

Walt

"...as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know
we know.  We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say,
we know there are some things we do not know.  But there are also
unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know." -- Donald
Rumsfeld