Re: [OM] OM Pin-hole photography problem - help!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Pin-hole photography problem - help!
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 21:46:40 -0000
It doesn't - and it doesn't try to.  It only sets the relative aperture.
Who is to say how transmissive the glass is between different lenses?  And
with a manual aperture lens, it could be max f/5.6 or f/2 - the tab would
still be in the same "I am at full aperture" position.  Try comparing the
absolute position of the tab on a 55/1.2 and a 21/3.5 - I suspect that they
will be the same.

Piers