Re: [OM] Home alone, trying to TOPE

Subject: Re: [OM] Home alone, trying to TOPE
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:50:22 -0500
Trying to get a TOPE 16 shot without leaving home, I have created
a setup involving a T45.  Since it's just a few feet from an
electrical outlet, I'm powering it with an Adapter 2.  How come it
takes about three times as long for the flash to recycle with the
AC adapter as it does when I use the Quantum Turbo Z battery
pack?  You would think -- at least I would -- that, if anything,
the AC adapter would be faster.  Obviously, my thinking needs some
work.

Walt

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists
elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact
us." -- Hobbes